OUR HISTORY - NOSSA HISTORIA
ACCESS Freight Forwarders, Inc. has been providing comprehensive logistics services for 26 years. It came about when the then two owners, Fernando Souza and Marcelo Leal, of the older sister company - Outside Traders - realized that they could better serve their clients logistics needs due to the advance of globalization. Boom! Access Freight Forwarders was borne in October of 1996.
ACCESS provides not only all the logistics services but also acts as a consulting partner, fulfillment, and distribution center, working together with our clients and psrtners every step of the way. ACCESS is known for its commitment to providing customized, secure, and quick solutions and through its sister company Outside Traders, ACCESS provides International Procurement and import/export servicess which allows full control over the logistics and purchase processes.
ACCESS helps its clients to be more efficient offering timely, safe, and expert solutions for the challenges presented by the International Trade business and the ever changing and fast paced world market.
We are proud to be celebrating 26 years in the logistics business thanks to the strong and long lasting partnerships with our clients and suppliers.
PURPOSE & VALUES - PROPOSITO E VALORES
Our company was created to better serve our clients and our client-oriented culture is the force behind our commitment to be all the way in our client’s journey to improvement and growth.
Purpose - To help our clients succeed.
Vision – To provide the best, safe, and quick logistics services.
Uniqueness – Customized, quick, and flexible solutions.
Anchors – Integrity, Reliability, Trust, Safety, and Speed.
EXPERTISE, STRUCTURE & LOCATION - EXPERTISE, ESTRUTURA & lOCALIZACAO
Access has deep knowledge of the Brazilian, American, and International Logistics process and regulations which is the result of 26 years in foreign trade. From medical equipment to supplements, heavy machinery to vintage cars we can help you choose the best way to ship your cargo. Our team has more than 63 years of experience in Logistics and International Trade.
STRUCTURE - ESTRUTURA
- Flexibility and quick response to changes
- Experienced, competent, and multilingual staff - Portuguese, English, and Spanish
- 5400 sq/ft facility that houses the office and the warehouse.
- Knowledge of the US and Brazilian Rules and International regulations
- Credibility and trust endorsed by 25 years of solid partnerships.
LOCATION, ACCESSBILITY & SECURITY
- Based in Miami, “the Gateway to Latin America"
- Accessibility - 7 miles to the Miami Airport and 12 miles to the Port of Miami
- Monitored 24-hours by surveillance outdoors and indoors cameras and alarm system.
- Ring system with cameras on both doors, office, and warehouse